This kit can be used in quantitative and qualitative analysis of kanamycin residue in biological samples.
Contents of Kit
1. Microtiter plate with 96 wells coated with coupling antigen
2. Kanamycin standard solutions x 6 bottles: 0ng/ml, 0.5ng/ml,1.5ng/ml,4.5ng/ml,13.5ng/ml, 40.5ng/ml (1ml/bottle)
3. Spiking standard solution: 1ml, 1μg/ml
4. Enzyme conjugate (7ml): red cap
5. Antibody solution (10ml): green cap
6. Substrate solution A (7ml): white cap
7. Substrate solution B (7ml): red cap
8. Stop solution (7ml): yellow cap
9. 20x Concentrated wash solution (40ml): transparent cap
10. 2x Sample Dilute (50ml): blue cap
Unopened kit: Store at 2-8°C.
Storage period: 12 months.
Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
Linear range: 0.5-40.5ng/ml
Precision: CV of the ELISA kit all less than 10%.
Kanamycin residue in the production of biological products may lead to abnormal reactions of human beings, thus strict MRLs have been established. This kit is a rapid test product for the determination of tetracycline residues which is sensitive, accurate and time-saving. It can considerably reduce the operation errors in the assay.