milk, milk powder, chicken, pork
This kit is a detection product developed based on ELISA technology, with operation time as short as 50 min and a sensitivity of 0.5 ppb, and linear range from 0.5 ppb-40.5 ppb.
Contents of Kit
1. Assay plate: 96T/48T
2. Standard: 6×1 mL/6×0.5 mL
3. HRP-conjugate: 1×7 mL/1×3.5 mL
4. Antibody: 1×7 mL/1×3.5 mL
5. TMB Substrate: 1×12 mL/1×6 mL
6. Stop Solution: 1×10 mL/1×5 mL
7. Sample Diluent: 1×20 mL/1×10 mL
8. Wash Buffer(10×): 1×50 mL/1×25 mL
9. Adhesive Strip: 4/4
10. Instruction Manual: 1/1
1. Unopened kit: Store at 2-8°C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
2. Opened kit: May be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C.
1. Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<10%
Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess.
2. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10%
Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
0.5 ppb~40.5 ppb
The minimum detectable dose of the kit is typically less than 0.5 ppb. The sensitivity of this assay, or Lower Limit of Detection (LOD) was defined as the lowest concentration that could be differentiated from zero. It was determined the mean OD value of 20 replicates of the zero standard added by their three standard deviations.
Kanamycin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic and is widely used in treating animal diseases. It harms the 8th cranial nerves, causing damages to the vestibular and cochlear. The main manifestations of renal toxicity are the damages of the proximal convoluted tubule, causing protein urine, hematuresis, renal hypofunction, etc. The residues of Kanamycin in animal derived food affect human health, in China and Occident, Kanamycin has been limited to use for its neurotoxicity and nephrotoxicity.