This kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for qualitative detection of IgG antibodies to Mycobacterium tuberculosis in human serum or plasma. It is intended for diagnosing and monitoring of patients related to infection by M. tuberculosis and other Mycobacteria.
Contents of Kit
1. Microwell Plate: 1 x 96 Wells
2. Negative Control: 1 x 0.5 mL
3. Positive Control Serum: 1 x 0.5 mL
4. Specimen Diluent: 1 x 12 mL
5. HRP-conjugate reagent: 1 x 12 mL
6. Stock Wash Buffer(20X): 1 x 50 mL
7. Chromogen Solution A: 1 x 6 mL
8. Chromogen Solution B: 1 x 6 mL
9. Stop Solution: 1 x 6 mL
The components of the kit will remain stable through the expiration date indicated on the label and package when stored at 2-8°C, do not freeze. To assure maximum performance of this TB IgG ELISA kit, protect the reagents from contamination with microorganism or chemicals during storage. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.