This Human Soluble LDLR ELISA Kit contains the necessary components required for the quantitative measurement of recombinant and/or natural human LDLR from serum and plasma in a sandwich ELISA format.
This immunoassay contains recombinant human LDLR and antibodies raised against this protein. Results from this immunoassay have shown to accurately quantify recombinant and natural LDLR samples.
Contents of Kit
1. sLDLR Microplate: 1 plate, 96 well microplate precoated with an anti-human soluble LDLR monoclonal antibody
2. sLDLR Standard: 1 vial, 3000pg/vial of recombinant human soluble LDLR in a buffered protein base with preservative; lyophilized.
3. Detection Antibody-HRP Conjugate: 1 vial, 55 uL/vial of 200-fold concentrated solution of antibody conjugated to HRP against soluble LDLR.
4. Positive Control: 1 vial, one vial of recombinant human soluble LDLR; lyophilized (optional).
5. Dilution Buffer: 2 bottle, 60 mL of buffered protein based solution with preservative.
6. Wash Buffer: 1 bottle, 50 mL of 10-fold concentrated buffered surfactant, with preservative.
7. TMB Substrate Solution: 1 bottle, 11 mL of TMB substrate solution.
8. Stop Solution: 1 bottle, 11 mL of 0.5M HCI.
9. Plate Sealer: 1 piece
10. Plastic Pouch: 1 piece
Unopened Kit: Store at 2 - 8°C for up to 8 months. For longer storage, unopened Standard, Positive Control and Detection Antibody-HRP Conjugate 200-fold concentrated solution should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Substrate Solution can be stored at 2 - 8°C for up to 8 months (DO NOT FREEZE and PROTECT FROM LIGHT). All other components can be stored at 2 - 8°C for up to 8 months. Do not use kit past expiration date.
Opened/Reconstituted Reagents: Reconstituted Standard (stock) solution SHOULD BE STORED at -20°C or -70°C for up to one month.
Microplate Wells: Return unused microplate strips to the plastic pouch with the desiccant pack. Microplate may be stored for up to 6 months at 2 - 8°C after opening.
Intra-assay Precision: 4-6%
Inter-assay Precision: 8-12%