The Rat/Mouse Ghrelin (active) ELISA KIT is used for the non-radioactive quantification of rat/mouse ghrelin (active) in serum and plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. Microtiter Plate: 1 Strip Plate
2. Adhesive Plate Sealer: 2 sheets
3. 10X HRP Wash Buffer Concentrate: 2 bottles containing 50 mL each
4. Rat/Mouse Ghrelin (Active) Standard: 1 bottle, 2 mL/bottle upon hydration
5. Quality Controls 1 and 2: 0.5 mL/vial upon hydration.
6. Matrix Solution: 1 mL/vial
7. Assay Buffer: 15 mL/vial
8. Rat/Mouse Ghrelin (Active) Capture Antibody: 3 mL/vial
9. Rat/Mouse Ghrelin (Active) Detection Antibody: 3 mL/vial
10. Enzyme Solution: 12 mL/vial
11. Substrate: 12 mL/vial
12. Stop Solution: 12 mL/vial
Recommended storage for kit components is 2-8°C.
All components are shipped and stored at 2-8°C. Reconstituted standards and controls can be frozen for future use but repeated freeze thaws should be avoided. Refer to expiration dates on all reagents prior to use. Do not mix reagents from different kits unless they have the same lot numbers.
Intra and Inter-assay Variations
The normal range of active ghrelin in 24-hour fasted rat and mouse (CD-1) blood is-120 pg/mL and 600 pg/mL, respectively.