serum, plasma, hybridoma cell supernatants, ascites, other biological fluids
The Human IgE ELISA Kit is intended for the quantitative determination of total human IgE antigen in serum, plasma, hybridoma cell supernatants, ascites or other biological fluids.
Contents of Kit
1. Antibody Coated Plate: 1-96 well immulon strip plate (8 x 12 removable strips) coated with IgE capture antibody, blocked, and dried
2. 10X Wash Buffer: 1 bottle of 50 mL; bring to 1 x using DI water
3. Human IgE antigen standard: 1 vial of lyophilized standard
4. Peroxidase anti-human IgE antibody: 1 vial of lyophilized HRP labeled antibody
5. TMB substrate solution: 1 bottle of 10 mL solution
All kit components must be stored at 4°C. Store unopened plate and any unused microtiter strips in the pouch with desiccant. Reconstituted standards and primary may be stored at -70°C for later use. DO NOT freeze/thaw the standards and primary antibody more than once. All other unused kit components must be stored at 4°C. Kit should be used no later than the expiration date.