The Caspase 6 ELISA Kit allows for the detection of various target proteins and the effects that certain stimulation conditions have on target protein expression in different cell lines. Qualitative determination of target protein concentration is achieved by an indirect ELISA format.
Contents of Kit
1. 96-Well Cell Culture Clear-Bottom Microplate 1 Plate
2. 10x TBS 24 ml (10x)
3. Quenching Buffer 24 ml (1x)
4. Blocking Buffer 50 ml (1x)
5. 15x Wash Buffer 50 ml (15x)
6. 100x Anti-Caspase 3 Antibody (Rabbit Polyclonal) 60 µl (100x)
7. 100x Anti-GAPDH Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal) 60 µl (100x)
8. HRP-Conjugated Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody 6 ml (1x)
9. HRP-Conjugated Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody 6 ml (1x)
10. Primary Antibody Diluent 12 ml (1x)
11. Ready-to-Use Substrate 12 ml (1x)
12. Stop Solution 12 ml (1x)
13. Crystal Violet Solution 6 ml (1x)
14. SDS Solution 24 ml (1x)
15. Adhesive Plate Seals 4 Seals
The Caspase 6 ELISA Kit is a convenient, lysate-free, high throughput and sensitive assay kit that can monitor Caspase 6 protein expression profile in cells. The kit can be used for measuring the relative amounts of Caspase 6 in cultured cells as well as screening for the effects that various treatments, inhibitors (ie. siRNA or chemicals), or activators have on Caspase 6.
Reconstitution And Storage
Upon receipt, the kit should be stored at 4°C. The un-opened kit will be stable for up to 6 months from the date of shipment if stored at 4°C. Diluted Anti-Caspase 6 Antibody and diluted Anti-GAPDH Antibody can each be stored at 4°C for up to two weeks. HRP-Conjugated Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody and HRP-Conjugated Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody will be stable at 4°C for up to six months. The SDS Solution should be stored at room temperature or warmed up to room temperature if stored at 4°C.