The Human MMP-8 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human MMP-8 in serum, plasma (Collect plasma using heparin as an anticoagulant. EDTA and Citrate are not recommended), cell culture supernatants and urine.
Contents of Kit
1. MMP-8 Microplate: 96 wells (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human MMP-8.
2. Wash Buffer Concentrate (20X): 25 mL of 20X concentrated solution.
3. Standards: 2 vials, recombinant human MMP-8.
4. Assay Diluent: 15 mL of 5X concentrated buffered. For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium/urine) diluent.
5. Detection Antibody MMP-8: 2 vial of biotinylated anti-human MMP-8.
6. HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate: 200 μL 600X concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin.
7. TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent: 12 mL of 3, 3', 5, 5'-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) in buffered solution.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge.
Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.