plasma, serum, urine, milk, saliva, cell culture samples
The Human Complement C3 ELISA Kit is intended for the quantitative determination of total complement C3 antigen in human plasma, serum, urine, milk, saliva and cell culture samples.
Contents of Kit
1. 96-well microtiter strip plate: 8 x 12 removable well strips containing anti-human complement 3 antibody on the surface. Strips are blocked and dried.
2. 10X Wash Buffer: 1 bottle of 50 mL; bring to 1 x using DI water
3. Human complement C3 Standard: 1 vial of lyophilized Standard
4. Anti-human C3 primary antibody: 1 vial of lyophilized antibody
5. Peroxidase conjugated streptavidin: 1 vial of concentrated secondary reagent
6. TMB substrate solution: 1 bottle of 10 mL solution
All kit components must be stored at 4°C. Store unopened plate and any unused microtiter strips in the pouch with desiccant. Reconstituted standards and primary may be stored at -80°C for later use. DO NOT freeze/thaw the standards and primary antibody more than once. All other unused kit components must be stored at 4°C. Kit should be used no later than the expiration date.
The assay measures total human complement C3 in the 0.02-10 ng/mL range.