plasma, serum, urine, milk, saliva, cell culture supernatants
Quantitative Determination of corticosterone in plasma, serum, urine, milk, saliva, and cell culture supernatant.
Contents of Kit
1. Corticosterone Microplate: A 96 well polystyrene microplate(12 strips of 8 wells) coated with a polyclonal antibody against Corticosterone.
2. Sealing Tapes: Each kit contains 3pre-cut, pressure-sensitive sealing tapes, which can be cut to fit the format of the individual assay.
3. Corticosterone Standard: Corticosterone in abuffered protein base(400 ng/mL, 0.5 mL).
4. Biotinylated Corticosterone: 1 vial,lyophilized.
5. EIA Diluent Concentrate(10x): A 10-fold concentrated buffered protein base(20 mL).
6. Wash Buffer Concentrate(20x): A 20-fold concentrated buffered surfactant(30 mL, 1 bottle).
7. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate, 100x): A100-fold concentrate(80 μL).
8. Chromogen Substrate: A ready-to-usestabilized peroxidase chromogen substrate tetramethylbenzidine(8 mL).
9. Stop Solution: A 0.5 N hydrochloric acid to stop the chromogen substrate reaction(12 mL).
1.Store components of the kit at 2-8°C or -20°C upon arrival up to theexpiration date.
2.Store Standard and SP Conjugate at -20°C.
3.Store Microplate, Diluent Concentrate (10x), Wash Buffer, Stop Solution, and Chromogen Substrate at 2-8°C.
4.Opened unused microplate wells may be returned to the foil pouch with thedesiccant packs. Reseal along zip-seal. May be stored for up to 1 month in avacuum desiccator.
5.Diluent (1x) may be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C.
6.Store Biotinylated Protein at 2-8°C before reconstituting with Diluent andat -20°C after reconstituting with Diluent.
1.The minimum detectable dose of Corticosterone is typically 0.3 ng/mL.
2.Intra-assay and inter-assay coefficients of variation were 5.0 % and 7.2 % respectively.