cell culture supernatants, serum, plasma
For the quantitative measurement of Mouse Osteopontin concentrations in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
Contents of Kit
1. Osteopontin Microplate (Item A)
2. Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B)
3. Standards (Item C)
4. Assay Diluent C (Item L) (For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium) diluent)
5. Assay Diluent B (Item E) (For detection antibody and HRP-Streptavidin diluent)
6. Detection Antibody Osteopontin (Item F)
7. HRP-Streptavidin concentrate (Item G)
8. TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H)
9. Stop Solution (Item I)
This kit may be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge. Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
2.74 pg/mL - 2000 pg/mL