The Japanese Encephalitis(JE) IgG ELISA for exposure to Japanese Encephalitis Virus (JEV) is an ELISA assay system for the detection of antibodies in human serum to JEV derived recombinant antigen (JERA).
It is not intended to screen blood or blood components and is for research use only. This kit has not been optimized for vaccine induced seroconversion studies.
Contents of Kit
1. Coated Microtiter Stripsfor JEV Human IgG: Strip holder in ziplock foil, containing 96 polystyrene microtiter wells coated with monoclonal antibody bound to recombinant JERA (Rows A, B, C and D) and Control antigen NCA (Rows E, F, G and H).
2. Sample Dilution Bufferfor IgG: One bottle, 25 mL, for serum sample dilution.
3. JE IgG Positive Control: One vial, 50 μL.
4. JE Negative Control: One vial, 50 μL.
5. Ready to Use Enzyme Conjugate-HRP for JE IgG: One bottle, 6 mL of a pre-diluted goat anti-human IgG-HRP conjugate to be used as is in the procedure below.
6. 10X Wash Buffer: One bottle, 120 mL of Wash Buffer to be used in all the washing steps of this procedure.
7. Wash: One bottle, 20 mL of EnWash to be used in between the washing steps after the addition of enzyme conjugate-HRP
8. TMB Substrate: One bottle, 9 mL of liquid substrate to be used in this procedure.
9. Stop Solution: One bottle, 6 mL to be used to stop the reaction.