cell culture supernatants, serum, plasma, amniotic fluid, other body fluids.
The sL-selectin ELISA is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for measurement of soluble L-selectin ( Leukocyte- Endothelial Cell Adhesion molecule-1 ) levels in cell culture supernatants, human serum, plasma, amniotic fluid, or other body fluids.
Contents of Kit
1. 1 aluminium pouch with a Microwell Plate coated with Monoclonal Antibody ( murine ) to human sL-selectin
2. 1 vial ( 6 mL ) HRP-Conjugate anti-sL-selectin monoclonal ( murine ) antibody, ready to use
3. 2 vials sL-selectin Standard, lyophilized, 50ng/mL upon reconstitution; contains preservative
4. 1 bottle ( 50 mL ) Wash Buffer Concentrate 20X ( PBS with 1% Tween 20 ); contains preservative
5. 1 bottle ( 50 mL ) Sample Diluent ( buffered protein matrix ).
6. 1 vial ( 7 mL ) Substrate Solution I ( tetramethyl-benzidine )
7. 1 vial ( 7 mL ) Substrate Solution II ( 0.02 % buffered hydrogen peroxide )
8. 1 vial ( 12 mL ) Stop Solution ( 1M Phosphoric acid )
9. 1 vial ( 0.4 mL each ) Blue-Dye and Green-Dye
Store kit reagents between 2-8°C. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.