serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant
The Mouse CD36 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse CD36 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
Contents of Kit
1. Microwell plate: 1 x 96 wells
2. Wash Buffer Concentrate (20X): 25 mL
3. Standards: 2 vials
4. Assay Diluent A: 30 mL
5. Assay Diluent B(5X): 15 mL
6. Detection Antibody CD36: 2 vials
7. HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate(200X): 200 μL
8. TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent: 12 mL
9. Stop Solution: 8 mL
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge.
Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.