serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant, urine
The Human BCAM (Basal Cell Adhesion Molecule ) ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human BCAM in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants and urine.
Contents of Kit
1. BCAM Microplate: 96 wells (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human BCAM.
2. Wash Buffer Concentrate (20X): 25 mL of 20X concentrated solution.
3. Standards: 2 vials, recombinant human BCAM.
4. Assay Diluent C: 30 mL of diluent buffer. For Standard/ Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium/urine) diluent.
5. Assay Diluent B: 15 mL of 5X concentrated buffer. For detection antibody and HRP- Streptavidin diluent.
6. Detection Antibody BCAM: 2 vial of biotinylated anti-human BCAM.
7. HRP-Streptavidin concentrate: 200 μL 240X concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin.
8. TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent: 12 mL of 3, 3', 5, 5'-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) in buffered solution.
9. Stop Solution: 8 mL of 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge.
Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.