Serum, EDTA Plasma, Cell Culture Supernates
For the quantitative determination of human surfactant protein D concentrations in cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. surfactant protein D Microplate: 1 plate
2. surfactant protein D Standard: 1 vial
3. Detection Antibody Concentrate: 1 vial
4. Positive Control: 1 vial
5. Streptavidin-HRP Conjugate: 1 vial
6. Dilution Buffer: 2 bottles
7. Wash Buffer: 1 bottle
8. TMB Substrate Solution: 1 bottle
9. Stop Solution: 1 bottle
10. Plate Sealer: 1 piece
11. Plastic Pouch: 1 piece
1. Unopened Kit: Store at 2-8°C for up to 12 months. For longer storage, unopened Standard, Positive Control, Detection Antibody Concentrate and Antibody Diluent Solution Concentrate should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Do not use kit past expiration date.
2. Opened / Reconstituted Reagents: Reconstituted Standard, Detection Antibody Concentrate Solution and Antibody Diluent Solution SHOULD BE STORED at -20°C or -70°C for up to one month. StreptavidinHRP Conjugate 200-fold concentrate and other components may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 12 months.
3. Microplate Wells: Return unused wells to the plastic pouch with the desiccant pack and seal along entire edge of zip-seal. Microplate may be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C after opening.
Twenty-five assays were evaluated and the minimum detectable dose (MDD) of SURFACTANT PROTEIN D was 30 pg/mL.
Human surfactant protein D immunoassay is a 3.5-4.5 hour solid phase ELISA designed to measure human surfactant protein D in cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma. It contains recombinant human surfactant protein D and antibodies raised against this protein. It has been shown to accurately quantify recombinant human surfactant protein D. Results obtained with naturally occurring surfactant protein D samples showed linear curves that were parallel to the standard curves obtained using the kit standards. These results indicate that the immunoassay kit can be used to determine relative mass values for natural human surfactant protein D.