This Human CTRP5 ELISA Kit contains the necessary components required for the quantitative measurement of recombinant and/or natural human CTRP5 from serum and plasma in a sandwich ELISA format.
This immunoassay contains recombinant human CTRP5 and antibodies raised against this protein. Results from this immunoassay have shown to accurately quantify recombinant and natural CTRP5 samples.
Contents of Kit
1. CTRP5 Microplate - 96 well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells) coated with monoclonal against human CTRP5. 1 plate
2. CTRP5 Standard - 400 ng/vial of CTRP5 in a buffered protein base with preservative; lyophilized. 1 vial
3. Detection Antibody Concentrate - 1.2 mL/vial, 10-fold concentrate of biotinylated monoclonal antibody against human CTRP5 with preservative; lyophilized. 1 vial
4. Positive Control - one vial of CTRP5; lyophilized. 1 vial
5. Streptavidin HRP Conjugate - 120 μL of 100-fold concentrated Streptavidin-HRP Conjugate. 1 vial
6. Dilution Buffer - 60 mL of buffered protein based solution with preservative. 1 bottle
7. Antibody Diluent Solution - 12 mL of buffered protein based solution with preservative. 1 bottle
8. Wash Buffer - 50 mL of 10-fold concentrated buffered surfactant, with preservative. 1 bottle
9. TMB Substrate Solution - 11 mL of TMB substrate solution. 1 bottle
10. Stop Solution - 11 mL of 0.5M HCI. 1 bottle
11. Plate Sealer, 1 piece
12. Plastic Pouch, 1 piece
Unopened Kit: Store at 2-8°C for up to 8 months. For longer storage, unopened Standard, Positive Control and Detection Antibody Concentrate should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Do not use kit past expiration date.
Opened/Reconstituted Reagents: Reconstituted Standard (stock) solution and Detection Antibody concentrated solution SHOULD BE STORED at -20°C or -70°C for up to one month. Streptavidin-HRP Conjugate 100-fold concentrated solution and TMB Substrate Solution can be stored at 2-8°C for up to 8 months (DO NOT FREEZE and PROTECT FROM LIGHT). All other components may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 8 months.
Microplate Wells: Return unused strips to the plastic pouch with the desiccant pack. Microplate may be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C after opening.
Intra-assay Precision: 6-8%
Inter-assay Precision: 8-12%
1 - 256 ng/ml