Human CTRP1 immunoassay is a solid phase ELISA designed to measure human CTRP1 in serum and plasma. It contains recombinant human CTRP1 and antibodies raised against this protein. It has been shown to accurately quantify recombinant human CTRP1. Results obtained with naturally occurring CTRP1 samples showed linear curves that were parallel to the standard curves obtained using the kit standards. These results indicate that the immunoassay kit can be used to determine relative mass values for natural human CTRP1.
Contents of Kit
1. CTRP1 Microplate - 96 well white polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells) coated with an antibody against CTRP1. 1 plate
2. CTRP1 Standard - 80000 pg/vial of recombinant human CTRP1 in a buffered protein base with preservative; lyophilized. 1 vial
3. Detection Antibody Concentrate - 1.05 mL /vial, 10-fold concentrated of antibody against CTRP1 with preservative; lyophilized. 1 vial
4. Positive Control - one vial of recombinant human CTRP1; lyophilized. 1 vial
5. ARIG-HRP Conjugate - 120 μL/vial, 100-fold concentrated solution of ARIGHRP conjugate with preservative. 1 vial
6. Dilution Buffer - 60 mL of buffered protein based solution with preservative. 1 bottle
7. Wash Buffer - 50 mL of 10-fold concentrated buffered surfactant, with preservative. 1 bottle
8. Luminol Enhancer - 5.5 mL of luminol enhancer solution. 1 bottle
9. Stable Peroxide - 5.5 mL of stable peroxide solution. 1 bottle
10. Plate Sealer, 1 piece
11. Plastic Pouch, 1 piece
Unopened Kit: Store at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For longer storage, unopened Standard, Positive Control, Detection Antibody Concentrate should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Do not use kit past expiration date.
Opened/Reconstituted Reagents: Reconstituted Standard and Detection Antibody concentrated solution SHOULD BE STORED at -20°C or -70°C for up to one month. ARIG-HRP Conjugate 100-fold concentrate (protect from light), Luminol Enhancer and Stable Peroxide (protect from light) and other components may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 6 months.
Microplate Wells: Return unused wells to the plastic pouch with the desiccant pack. Microplate may be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C.
Intra-assay Precision: 4-6%
Inter-assay Precision: 8-10%