ASCA is an indirect solid phase enzyme immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative measurement of IgG and IgA class autoantibodies against mannan from Saccharomyces cerevisiae in human serum or plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. Divisible microplate consisting of 12 modules of 8 wells each, coated with highly purified mannan from Saccharomyces cerevisiae
2. Calibrators with IgG and IgA class ASCA
3. ASCA controls in a serum/buffer matrix
4. Sample buffer
5. Enzyme conjugate solution, containing polyclonal anti-human IgG; labelled with horseradish peroxidase
6. Enzyme conjugate solution, containing polyclonal anti-human IgA; labelled with horseradish peroxidase
7. TMB substrate solution
8. Stop solution
9. Wash solution
1. Store the kit at 2-8°C.
2. Keep microplate wells sealed in a dry bag with desiccants.
3. The reagents are stable until expiration of the kit.
4. Do not expose test reagents to heat, sun or strong light during storage and usage.
5. Diluted sample buffer and wash buffer are stable for at least 30 days when stored at 2-8°C. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.