serum, plasma, cells, tissues following proper isolation and purification
This kit can be used for the determination of 14,15-DHET in serum, plasma, cells, and tissues following proper isolation and purification.
Contents of Kit
1. 14,15-DHET ELISA Plate: Solid 96-well plate coated with anti-14,15-DHET antibody in each well
2. 14,15-DHET Standard (2 μL): Stock standard at a concentration of 1 mg/mL
3. 14,15-DHET-HRP Conjugates (12 μL): 1000 X concentrated solution
4. Sample Dilution Buffer (25 mL): 10 X solution of Tris-buffered saline with preservatives
5. HRP Buffer (15 mL): 1 X solution of Tris-buffered saline with preservatives
6. Wash Buffer Solution (25 mL): 10 X solution of Tris-buffered saline with detergents and preservatives
7. TMB Substrate (24 mL): A solution of TMB (tetra methyl benzadine)
This kit will obtain optimal results if all of the components are stored at the proper temperature prior to use. Items should be stored at the designated temperatures upon receipt of this kit.
All components are stored below -20°C and should not be re-frozen and thawed more than necessary.