serum, plasma, other biological fluids
The kit is a competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique for the in vitro quantitative measurement of 1,5-AG in serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Contents of Kit
1. Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate
3. Detection Reagent A
4. Detection Reagent B
5. Reagent Diluent
6. TMB Substrate
7. Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)
8. Plate sealer for 96 wells
9. Standard Diluent
10. Assay Diluent A
11. Assay Diluent B
12. Stop Solution
13. Instruction manual
1. For unopened kit: All the reagents should be kept according to the labels on vials. The Standard, Detection Reagent A, Detection Reagent B and the 96-well strip plate should be stored at -20°C upon receipt while the others should be at 4°C.
2. For used kit: When the kit is used, the remaining reagents need to be stored according to the above storage condition. Besides, please return the unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and zip-seal the foil pouch.
It is highly recommended to use the remaining reagents within 1 month provided this is prior to the expiration date of the kit. For the expiration date of the kit, please refer to the label on the kit box. All components are stable up to the expiration date.
1.9-150μg/mL. The standard curve concentrations used for the ELISA's were 150μg/mL, 50μg/mL, 16.7μg/mL, 5.6μg/mL, 1.9μg/mL.
The minimum detectable dose of 1,5-AG is typically less than 0.6μg/mL.