cell lysates, cell culture medium, serum, plasma
The c-erbB2/c-neu Rapid Format ELISA is a non-isotopic immunoassay for the quantitation of human c-erbB2/HER-2/neu oncoprotein in cell lysates, cell culture medium, sera and plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. c-ErbB2/c-Neu antibody coated plate
2. c-ErbB2/c-Neu standard
3. c-ErbB2/c-Neu detector antibody
4. c-ErbB2/c-Neu 500X conjugate
5. Conjugate diluent
6. Resuspension buffer
7. AEA(antigen extraction agent)
9. C-erbb2/c-neu sample diluent
10. 20X plate wash concentrate
11. Stop solution
Upon receipt, store the entire kit at -20°C until use. Do not refreeze after thawing. Lyophilized standards must remain at -20°C. All other components may be stored at 4°C. Do not expose reagents to excessive light. Allow kit reagents to warm to room temperature before use. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.