The Androstenedione Saliva ELISA kit is a competitive immunoenzymatic colorimetric method for the quantitative measurement of Androstenedione concentration in saliva. This Kit is intended for laboratory use only.
Contents of Kit
1. Androstenedione Standards S0 - S4 (5 vials, 1 mL each)
2. Incubation Buffer (1 vial, 30 mL)
3. Enzyme Conjugate (1 vial, 1.0 mL)
4. Microtiterwells (1 microplate breakable)
5. Substrate Solution (1 vial, 15 mL)
6. Stop Solution (1 vial, 15 mL)
7. 50x Conc. Wash Solution (1 vial, 20 mL)
Reconstitution And Storage
Store all reagents at 2°C - 8°C in the dark. Open the bag of reagent 4 (Coated Microplate) only when it is at room temperature and close immediately after use; once opened, the microplate is stable until the expiry date of kit. Do not remove the adhesive sheets on the unused strips.