The Gliadin IgG Antibody ELISA Test Kit has been designed for the the detection
and the quantitative determination of specific IgG antibodies against Gliadin in serum and plasma. Further applications in other body fluids are possible and can be requested from the Technical Service. This assay is intended forin-vitro diagnostic use only.
Contents of Kit
1. Microtiter Strips: 96 wells
2. Calibrator A (Negative Control): 2 mL
3. Calibrator B (Cut-Off Standard): 2 mL
4. Calibrator C (Weak Positive Control): 2 mL
5. Calibrator D (Positive Control): 2 mL
6. Enzyme Conjugate: 15 mL
7. Substrate: 15 mL
8. Stop Solution: 15 mL
9. Washing Buffer: 60 mL
For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.