For the qualitative screening of serum IgG antibodies to Toxocara using an Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) technique.
Contents of Kit
1. Test Strips-Microwells containing Leptospira antigen-96 test wells in a test strip holder.
2. Enzyme Conjugate-One bottle containing 11 mL of anti-human IgG antibody conjugated to peroxidase.
3. Positive Control-One vial containing 2 mL of diluted surrogate positive control.
4. Negative Control-One vial containing 2 mL of diluted negative human serum.
5. Chromogen-One bottle containing 11 mL of the chromogen tetramethylbenzidine .
6. Wash Concentrate -One bottle containing 25 mL of concentrated buffer and surfactant.
7. Dilution Buffer-Two bottles containing 30 mL of buffered protein solution.
8. Stop Solution-One bottle containing 11 mL of 0.73 M phosphoric acid.
Reagents, strips and bottled components:
Store at 2-8°C.
Squeeze bottle containing diluted wash buffer may be stored at room temperature. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.
Sensitivity of 87.5% (21/24)