Syphilis (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of Treponema pallidum specific IgG/IgM in human serum and plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. One 96-well Mcrotiter Pate precoated with T. pallidum antigen.
2. Conjugate (Anti-human IgG/IgM polyclonal antibody conjugated to horseradish peroxidase with preservative)
3. Blank Control (Buffered solution with animal serum and preservative.)
4. Non-Reactive Control (Inactivated normal human serum diluted in sample diluent.)
5. Reactive Control (Inactivated human T. pallidum antibody positive serum diluted in sample diluent)
6. Sample Diluent (Buffered solution with animal serum and preservative)
7. Conjugate Diluent (Buffered solution with animal serum and preservative)
8. Wash Buffer (20X) (20-fold concentrated solution of buffered surfactant)
9. Substrate A (Buffered solution with H2O2)
10. Substrate B (Buffered solution with TMB)
11. Stop Solution (2N Sulphuric Acid (H2SO4)
Store components of the kit at 2-8°C or -20°C upon arrival up to the expiration date. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.