animal feed, contaminated products
The Salinomycin/Narasin ELISA Kit is for the quantitative and/or qualitative screening of Salinomycin and Narasin in animal feed and contaminated products.
Contents of Kit
1. Microtiter plate (12 x 8 strips)
2. Salinomycin/Narasin Calibrators/Standards (5)
3. Antibody Solution, 6 mL
4. Salinomycin-HRP Conjugate
5. Conjugate Diluent, 12 mL
6. Wash Solution (5X) Concentrate, 100 mL
7. Sample Diluent, 2 x 25 mL
8. Substrate (Color) Solution (TMB), 16 mL
9. Stop Solution, 12 mL
The Salinomycin/Narasin ELISA should be stored in the refrigerator (4-8°C). The solutions must be allowed to reach room temperature (20-25°C) before use. Reagents may be used until the expiration date on the box. The conjugate is supplied in lyophilized form (3 vials). Before each assay, the required volume of lyophilized conjugate must be reconstituted with conjugate diluent. Reconstitute only the amount needed for the samples to be run. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.