This Rat/Mouse Insulin ELISA kit is used for the non-radioactive determination of insulin in mouse and rat sera.
Contents of Kit
1. Rat/Mouse Insulin ELISA Plate: 1 plate
2. 10X HRP Wash Buffer Concentrate: 1 x 50 mL
3. Rat/Mouse Insulin Standards: 0. 2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5 and 10 ng/mL. 0.25 mL/vial
4. Rat/Mouse Insulin Quality Controls 1 and 2: 0.25 mL/vial
5. Matrix Solution: 1 x 0.5 mL
6. Assay Buffer: 1 x 20 mL
7. Rat/Mouse Insulin Detection Antibody: 1 x 10 mL
8. Enzyme Solution: 1 x 12 mL
9. Substrate: 1 x 12 mL
10. Stop Solution: 1 x 12 mL
Prior to use, all components in the kit can be stored up to 2 weeks at 2-8°C.
For longer storage (>2 weeks), freeze diluted Wash Buffer, Insulin Standards, Quality Controls, and Matrix Solution at
Minimize repeated freeze and thaw of the Insulin Standards, Quality Controls and Matrix Solution.
Unused strips should be resealed in the foil pouch with the desiccant provided and stored at 2-8°C.
Refer to expiration dates on all reagents prior to use.
Do not mix reagents from different kits unless they have the same lot numbers.