The Rat/Mouse C-Peptide 2 ELISA kit is intended for the non-radioactive quantification of rat/mouse C-peptide 2 in serum and plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. Microtiter Plate: 1 Strip Plate
2. Adhesive Plate Sealer: 2 sheets
3. 10X HRP Wash Buffer Concentrate: 2 bottles containing 50 mL each
4. Rat C-peptide 2 Standard: 1 bottle. 2 mL/bottle
5. Quality Controls 1 and 2: 0.5 mL/vial
6. Matrix Solution: 0.5 mL/vial
7. Assay Buffer: 20 mL/vial
8. Rat/Mouse C-peptide 2 Capture Antibody Pre-titered capture antibody solution in buffer: 3 mL/vial
9. Rat/Mouse C-peptide 2 Detection Antibody Pre-titered detection antibody solution in buffer: 3 mL/vial
10. Enzyme Solution: 12 mL/vial
11. Substrate: 12 mL/vial
12. Stop Solution: 12 mL/vial
Recommended storage for kit components is 2-8°C.
All components are shipped and stored at 2-8°C. Once opened, liquid standards and controls can be stored up to 30 days at 2-8°C. Refer to expiration dates on all reagents prior to use. Do not mix reagents from different kits unless they have the same lot numbers.
Intra-assay (% CV): <10%
Inter-assay (% CV): <10%