The Rat Anti-Hanta Virus ELISA Kit is intended for the detection of antibodies to Hanta Virus in rat serum.
Contents of Kit
1. ELISA Strips: 2 strip holders containing 6 positive viral antigen coated strips and 6 negative antigen coated strips each
2. Sample Diluent: 2 bottles, 30 mL each
3. Peroxidase Conjugate: 2 vials, 12 mL each
4. ABTS Peroxidase Substrate: 2 vials, 12 mL each
5. Stop Solution: 1 vial, 10 mL
6. Wash Concentrate (20X): 2 vials, 60 mL each
7. Positive Control Serum: 1 vial of 1 mL
8. Negative Control Serum: 1 vial of 1 mL
1. Store all reagents at 2-8°C when not in use. The expiration date printed on the box label indicates the limit of stability of the product.
2. The foil packs containing the ELISA strips should be allowed to warm to room temperature (20 - 25°C) before opening to prevent condensation. Once opened, microtitration strips may be stored at 2-8°C until the expiration date on the label, provided that desiccated conditions are maintained.