serum, plasma, tissue lysates, cell culture supernatants, other biological fluids
The Porcine Immunoglobulin G (IgG) ELISA Kit is to be used for the vitro quantitative determination of Porcine IgG in serum, plasma, tissue lysates, cell culture supernatants and other biological fluids. The Kit is intended for research use only, not for diagnostic or therapeutic procedure. If detection of other special sample, please contact our technical support.
Contents of Kit
1. Precoated Microtiter Plate
3. Biotinylated detection antibodies
4. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex(ABC)(100x)
5. TMB Color developing reagent A
6. TMB Color developing reagent B
7. Sample Diluent Buffer
8. Standard Diluent Buffer
9. ABC Diluent Buffer
10. Antibody Diluent Buffer
11. TMB Stop solution
12. TBS Wash Buffer(25X)
Store the kit at 4°C upon receipt. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.
This assay is designed to eliminate interference by soluble receptors, binding proteins, and other factors present in biological samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Porcine IgG and any of other cytokines.
Normal Range: 100μg/ml-1.56μg/ml
Sensitivity: < 0.5μg/ml
Intra-Assay: CV≤ 8%
1. Limited by current skills and knowledge, it is impossible for us to complete the cross-reactivity detection between Porcine IgG and all the analogues, therefore, cross reaction may still exist.
2. The sensitivity of this assay, or Lower Limit of Detection (LLD) was defined as the lowest protein concentration.