Pegfilgrastim ELISA Kit (DEIABL236)

Regulatory status: For research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures.

Write a review

Size
2x96T
Sample
serum, plasma
Species Reactivity
human
Intended Use
The Pegfilgrastim ELISA assay employs the quantitative double antibody sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique using two monoclonal antibodies. A monoclonal antibody specific to filgastim is used as capture antibody and another antibody specific to polythelene glycol is used as detection antibody. This combination of antibodies allows for measurement of whole pegfilgrastim molecule.
Storage
Store the unopened kit at 2-8°C.
Precision
Intra-assay precision (CV%): 4% - 8%. Inter-assay precision (CV%): 7%.
Detection Limit
156 pg/mL

Citations


Have you cited DEIABL236 in a publication? Let us know and earn a reward for your research.

Related Products


Customer Reviews


Write a review, share your experiences with others and get rewarded !
Product Name Cat. No. Applications Host Species Datasheet Price Add to Basket
Product Name Cat. No. Applications Host Species Datasheet Price Add to Basket

References


Pegfilgrastim Enhances the Antitumor Effect of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies

MOLECULAR CANCER THERAPEUTICS

Authors: Cornet, Sebastien; Mathe, Doriane; Chettab, Kamel; Evesque, Anne; Matera, Eva-Laure; Tredan, Olivier; Dumontet, Charles

Therapeutic mAbs exert antitumor activity through various mechanisms, including apoptotic signalization, complement-dependent cytotoxicity, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) or phagocytosis (ADCP). G-CSF and GM-CSF have been reported to increase the activity of antibodies in preclinical models and in clinical trials. To determine the potential role of pegfilgrastim as an enhancer of anticancer antibodies, we performed a comparative study of filgrastim and pegfilgrastim. We found that pegfilgrastim was significantly more potent than filgrastim in murine xenograft models treated with mAbs. This was observed with rituximab in CD20(+) models and with trastuzumab in HER2(+) models. Stimulation with pegfilgrastim was associated with significant enhancement of leukocyte content in spleen as well as mobilization of activated monocytes/granulocytes from the spleen to the tumor bed. These results suggest that pegfilgrastim could constitute a potent adjuvant for immunotherapy with mAbs possessing ADCC/ADCP properties. (C)2016 AACR.

Appropriateness of using granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) for primary prophylaxis of febrile neutropenia in solid tumors

JOURNAL OF ONCOLOGY PHARMACY PRACTICE

Authors: Laali, Elahe; Fazli, Jinous; Sadighi, Sanambar; Mohammadi, Mehdi; Gholami, Kheirollah; Jahangard-Rafsanjani, Zahra

Introduction: Febrile neutropenia (FN) is one of the dose-limiting adverse effects of chemotherapy. Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factors (G-CSFs) minimize the incidence of FN and reduce the risk of neutropenia complications. This study was conducted to address the prescription pattern of G-CSF for primary prophylaxis of FN during the first cycle of chemotherapy in solid tumors. Method: This prospective observational study was done to investigate the G-CSF prescription pattern in patients receiving the first cycle of chemotherapy for solid tumors and compare it with the NCCN guideline recommendations. Result: Based on the guideline, prophylactic G-CSF administration was indicated in 26 of the 96 patients (27.1%) and all of them received G-CSF. On the other hand, 70 patients (72.9%) did not meet the guideline criteria for prophylaxis, but 60 (62.5%) of them received G-CSF. Seven doses of pegfilgrastim and 165 doses of filgrastim were used inappropriately in the study population, which was associated with an economic burden of about 224.7 million IRR (5350 USD). Conclusion: Taken together, inconsistencies with the guideline were observed in this prospective evaluation, suggesting that submitting rationalized policies to decrease G-CSF prescription, especially in patients with a lower or intermediate FN risk, yields substantial cost savings.

Online Inquiry

Name:
Phone: *
E-mail Address: *
Technology Interest:
Type of Organization:
Service & Products Interested: *
Project Description:

Related Products

Related Resources

Ordering Information

Payment methods we support:
Invoice / Purchase Order
Credit card

Inquiry Basket