serum, EDTA plasma, cell culture supernatants
The Mouse Osteoponin (OPN) ELISA KIT is suitable for the quantitative determination of mouse Osteopontin concentrations in cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. OPN Microplate - 96 well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells) coated with an antibody against OPN. 1 plate
2. OPN Standard - 1000 pg/vial of recombinant mouse OPN in a buffered protein base with preservatives; lyophilized. 1 vial
3. Detection Antibody Concentrate - 105 μL / vial, 100-fold concentrated of Biotinylated antibody against OPN with preservatives; lyophilized. 1 vial
4. Positive Control - one vial of recombinant mouse OPN, lyophilized. 1 vial
5. Streptavidin-HRP Conjugate - 75 μL/vial, 200- fold concentrated solution of Streptavidin conjugate to HRP with preservatives. 1 vial
6. Dilution Buffer - 60 mL of buffered protein based solution with preservatives. 1 bottle
7. Wash Buffer - 50 mL of 10-fold concentrated buffered surfactant, with preservative. 1 bottle
8. TMB Substrate Solution - 11 mL of TMB substrate solution. 1 bottle
9. Stop Solution - 11 mL of 0.5M HCI. 1 bottle
Store at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For longer storage, unopened Standard, Positive Control, Detection Antibody Concentrate should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Do not use kit past expiration date.
Intra-assay Precision: 6-8%
Inter-assay Precision: 8-12%