serum, plasma, hybridoma cell supernatants, ascites, other biological fluids
This Mouse Immunoglobulin G (IgG) antigen assay is intended for the quantitative determination of total mouse IgG antigen in serum, plasma, hybridoma cell supernatants, ascites or other biological fluids. This assay does not distinguish IgG subclasses. For research use only.
Contents of Kit
1. 96-well antibody coated microtiter strip plate (removable wells 8x12) containing anti-mouse IgG antibody, blocked and dried.
2. 10X Wash buffer: 1 bottle of 50 mL
3. 5X Diluent: 1 bottle of 50 mL
4. Mouse IgG standard: 1 vial lyophilized standard
5. Anti-mouse horseradish peroxidase antibody: 1 vial concentrated HRP labeled antibody
6. TMB substrate solution: 1 bottle of 10 mL
Store all kit components at 4°C upon arrival. Return any unused microplate strips to the plate pouch with desiccant. Reconstituted standard may be stored at -80°C for later use. Do not freeze-thaw the standard more than once. Store all other unused kit components at 4°C. This kit should not be used beyond the expiration date.
Intra-assay Precision: Inter-assay Precision:
Sensitivity: The minimum detectable dose (MDD) was determined by adding two standard deviations to the mean optical density value of twenty zero standard replicates (range OD450: 0.05-0.059) and calculating the corresponding concentration. The MDD was 0.119 ng/ml.
IgG is the most abundant immunoglobulin in serum and is predominately involved in the secondary immune response. The IgG subclasses are designated 1, 2, 3 and 4 based on their relative prevalence in human serum.