The Malaria ELISA Kit is intended for measurement of antibodies against Plasmodium in human serum or plasma (citrate).
Contents of Kit
1. Malaria Coated Wells
2. Sample Diluent***: 1 bottle
3. Stop Solution: 1 bottle
4. Washing Solution (20x conc.)*: 1 bottle
5. Malaria Conjugate**: 1 bottle
6. TMB Substrate Solution: 1 bottle
7. Malaria High Control***: 1 bottle
8. Malaria Calibrator Control***: 1 bottle
9. Malaria Low Control***: 1 bottle
* contains 0.1 % Bronidox L after dilution
** contains 0.2 % Bronidox L
*** contains 0.1 % Kathon
1. 1 Strip holder
2. 1 Cover foil
3. 1 Test protocol
4. 1 distribution and identification plan
The Malaria ELISA is a fast and sensitive enzyme immunoassay for measurement of specific IgG and IgM antibodies against Plasmodium spp. The microplate is coated with recombinant antigens of P. falciparum and P. vivax. P. ovale and P. malaria are also detected due to the antigenic similarity between the different Plasmodium species.
Reconstitution And Storage
The reagents are stable up to the expiry date stated on the label when stored at 2°C - 8°C.