The H5N1 (Avian Flu) HA ELISA kit is for the quantitative determination of H5N1 (Avian Flu) HA.
This ELISA kit contains the basic components required for the development of sandwich ELISAs. Each kit contains sufficient materials to run ELISAs on five 96-well plates.
Contents of Kit
1. Bring all reagents to room temperature before use.
2. Capture Antibody: 0.4 mg/mL of mouse anti-H5N1 HA monoclonal antibody.
3. Detection Antibody: 0.8 mg/mL of rabbit anti-H5N1 HA polyclonal antibody. Dilute to a working concentration of 2 μg/mL in detection antibody dilution buffer before use.
4. Standard: Each vial contains 70 ng of recombinant H5N1 (Avian Flu) HA. Reconstitute with 1 mL detection antibody dilution buffer. A seven-point standard curve using 2-fold serial dilutions in sample dilution buffer, and a high standard of 5 ng/mL is recommended.
5. Streptavidin-HRP: Streptavidin conjugated to horse-radish-peroxidase. 1:2,000 Dilution in detection antibody dilution buffer before use.
Keep streptavidin-HRP at 4°C and protect it from prolonged exposure to light. Aliquot all other reagents and store at -20°C to -70°C in a manual defrost freezer.
The minimum detectable dose of H5N1 (Avian Flu) H5N1 (Avian Flu) HA was determined to be approximately 78 pg/mL. This is defined as at least three times standard deviations above the mean optical density of 10 replicates of the zero standard.