cell culture supernatants, serum, EDTA plasma, citrate plasma, heparin plasma, amniotic fluid, urine
The human sCD44std ELISA is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative detection of human sCD44std.
Contents of Kit
1. Microwell Plate
2. HRP-Conjugate anti-human sCD44 std monoclonal antibody
3. Human sCD44 std Standard, 8 ng/mL
4. Control high, lyophilized
5. Control low, lyophilized
6. Sample Diluent
7. Assay Buffer Concentrate 20X (PBS with 1% Tween 20 and 10% BSA)
8. Wash Buffer Concentrate 20X (PBS with 1% Tween 20)
9. Substrate Solution (tetramethyl-benzidine)
10. Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid)
Store kit reagents at 2-8°C except controls. Store lyophilized controls at -20°C. Immediately after use remaining reagents should be returned to cold storage (2-8°C), or to -20°C, respectively. Expiry of the kit and reagents is stated on labels.
Expiry of the kit components can only be guaranteed if the components are stored properly, and if, in case of repeated use of one component, this reagent is not contaminated by the first handling.
The calculated overall Intra-assay coefficient of variation was 4.8%.
The mean human sCD44std concentration and the coefficient of variation for each sample
The calculated overall Inter-assay coefficient of variation was 4.1%.
The mean human sCD44std concentration and the coefficient of variation of each sample