serum, plasma, saliva, urine, serum-free cell culture supernates
For the quantitative determination of human Haptoglobin concentrations in serum-free cell culture supernates, serum, plasma, saliva, and urine.
Contents of Kit
1. Human Haptoglobin Microplate: 96 well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells)
2. Human Haptoglobin Conjugate: 21 mL
3. Human Haptoglobin Standard: 400 ng
4. Assay Diluent CD2-210: 2 vials (11 mL/vial)
5. Calibrator Diluent CD6-78: 21 mL
6. Wash Buffer Concentrate: 21 mL
7. Color Reagent A: 12 mL
8. Color Reagent B: 12 mL
9. Stop Solution: 6 mL
10. Plate Sealers: 4 adhesive strips
Store the unopened kit at 2-8°C. Do not use past kit expiration date.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay)
Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess intra-assay precision.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays)
Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty separate assays to assess inter-assay precision. Assays were performed by at least three technicians using two lots of components.
Twenty-five assays were evaluated and the minimum detectable dose (MDD) of human Haptoglobin ranged from 0.031-0.529 ng/mL. The mean MDD was 0.192 ng/mL.
The MDD was determined by adding two standard deviations to the mean optical density value of twenty zero standard replicates and calculating the corresponding concentration.