serum, EDTA plasma, cell culture supernatants
The Human Osteoactivin ELISA KIT is suitable for the quantitative determination of human soluble Osteoactivin/GPNMB concentrations in cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. Osteoactivin Microplate - 96 well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells) coated with a polyclonal antibody against human Osteoactivin. 1 plate
2. Osteoactivin Standard - 8000 pg/vial of recombinant human Osteoactivin in a buffered protein base with preservatives; lyophilized. 1 vial
3. Detection Antibody Concentrate - 105 μL/vial, 100-fold concentrated of biotinylated polyclonal antibody against OSTEOACTIVIN with preservatives; lyophilized. 1 vial
4. Positive Control - one vial of recombinant OSTEOACTIVIN, lyophilized. 1 vial
5. Streptavidin-HRP Conjugate - 60 μL/vial, 200-fold concentrated solution of Streptavidin conjugated to HRP with preservatives. 1 vial
6. Dilution Buffer - 60 mL of buffered protein based solution with preservatives. 1 bottle
7. Wash Buffer - 50 mL of 10-fold concentrated buffered surfactant, with preservative. 1 bottle
8. TMB Substrate Solution - 11 mL of TMB substrate solution. 1 bottle
9. Stop Solution - 11 mL of 0.5M HCI. 1 bottle
Store at 2-8°C for up to 12 months. For longer storage, unopened Standard, Positive Control and Detection Antibody Concentrate should be stored at -20 or -70°C. Do not use kit past expiration date.
Intra-assay Precision: 4-6%
Inter-assay Precision: 8-10%