serum, plasma, other biological fluids
This assay is a sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). It is developed for quantitative measurement of Human MMP3 in serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Contents of Kit
1. Human MMP3 Microplate: polystyrene microplate coated with a monoclonal antibody against Human MMP3;
2. Standard (freeze dried): 4,000 pg/mL, 2 vials;
3. Biotin-antibody (100x): 2 vials;
4. HRP-avidin (100x): 2 vials;
5. Reagent Diluent: 25 mL, 2 vials;
6. TMB Substrate: 12 mL, 1 vial;
7. TMB Stop Solution: 1 vial;
8. Wash Buffer (20x): 30 mL, 1 vial;
9. Microtiter plate sealers: 3 sheets.
Unopened Kit: Store at 2-8°C. Do not use past kit expiration date.
Opened/Reconstituted Reagents: Standard or Sample Diluent; Biotin-antibody Diluent; HRP-avidin Diluent; TMB Substrate; Wash Buffer; TMB Stop Solution. The above mentioned reagents should be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C.
Microplate Wells: Return unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge of zip-seal. May be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C.
Detection Rage: 62.5-4,000 pg/mL.
Detection Limit: The minimum detectable dose of HumanMMP3 is typically less than 15 pg/mL.