Contents of Kit
1. MMP-3 Coated 96-Well Plate: 1 plate, 96 removable wells coated with MMP-3 antibody
2. MMP-3 Standard: 2 vials, containing lyophilized recombinant MMP-3 protein; Reconstituted Standards should be discarded after one use.
3. MMP-3 Detector Antibody: 1 bottle, 6 mL, biotinylated monoclonal anti-human MMP-3 antibody
4. MMP-3 400x Conjugate: 1 vial, 0.2 mL, Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate; supplied as a 400x solution
5. Conjugate Diluent: 1 bottle, 12 mL, buffer for dilution of 400x Conjugate
6. Substrate: 1 bottle, 12 mL, chromogenic substrate, tetra-methylbenzidine (TMB)
7. MMP-3 Sample Diluent: 1 bottle, 25 mL, buffer used to dilute Standards and samples
8. 20X Plate Wash Concentrate: 1 bottle, 100 mL, 20-fold concentrated solution of PBS and surfactant. Contains 2% 2-chloroacetamide
9. Stop Solution: 1 bottle, 12 mL, 2.5N sulfuric acid
Upon Receipt of the kit: store standards at -70°C. If a -70°C freezer is unavailable, store standards at -20°C. All other components may be stored at -20°C; once thawed store the components at 4°C (do not re-freeze). Do not expose reagents to excessive light.