serum, plasma, other biological media
The Human Insulin ELISA KIT (animal serum free) is used for the non-radioactive quantification of human insulin in serum, plasma and other biological media.
Contents of Kit
1. Human Insulin ASF ELISA Plate
2. Adhesive Plate Sealer Quantity
3. 10X HRP Wash Buffer Concentrate
4. Human Insulin ASF Standards
5. ASF Quality Controls 1 and 2
6. Matrix Solution Treated Human Serum
7. Assay Buffer
8. Human Insulin ASF Detection Antibody
9. Enzyme Dilution Buffer
10. Concentrated Enzyme Solution
12. Stop Solution
Recommended storage for kit components is 2-8°C.
All components are shipped and stored at 2-8°C. Once opened, liquid standards and controls can be stored up to 30 days at 2-8°C. Refer to expiration dates on all reagents prior to use. Do not mix reagents from different kits unless they have the same lot numbers.
The Intra-assay variation of two samples were calculated from eight duplicate determinations in a single assay. The Inter-assay variation was calculated from results of five separate assays with duplicate samples in each assay.