The Gliadin IgA ELISA test system is intended for the qualitative and semi-quantitative detection of IgA-class antibodies to gliadin in human serum. The test system is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders, mainly Celiac Disease. This test is for in vitro diagnostic use.
Contents of Kit
1. Plate. 96 wells
2. Conjugate. One, 15 mL vial with a white cap.
3. Positive Control (Human Serum). One, 0.35 mL vial with a red cap.
4. Calibrator (Human Serum). One, 0.5 mL vial with a blue cap.
5. Negative Control (Human Serum). One, 0.35 mL vial with a green cap.
6. SAVe Diluent. One 30 mL bottle (green cap)
Note: SAVe Diluent will change color when combined with serum.
7. TMB: One 15 mL amber bottle (amber cap)
8. Stop solution: One 15 mL bottle (red cap)
9. Wash buffer concentrate (10x): One 100 mL bottle (clear cap)
Store the kit reagents at 2-8°C. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.