Human CTRP9 immunoassay is a 3.5 - 4.5 hour solid phase ELISA designed to measure human CTRP9 in serum and plasma. It contains recombinant human CTRP9 and antibodies raised against this protein. It has been shown to accurately quantify recombinant human CTRP9. Results obtained with naturally occurring CTRP9 samples showed linear curves that were parallel to the standard curves obtained using the kit standards. These results indicate that the immunoassay kit can be used to determine relative mass values for natural human CTRP9.
Contents of Kit
1. CTRP9 Microplate - 96 well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells) coated with antibody against CTRP9. 1 plate
2. CTRP9 Standard - 1000 ng/vial of recombinant human CTRP9 in a buffered protein base with preservatives; lyophilized. 1 vial
3. Detection Antibody Concentrate - 105 μL/vial, 100-fold concentrated of an antibody against CTRP9 with preservatives; lyophilized. 1 vial
4. Positive Control- one vial of recombinant human CTRP9, lyophilized. 1 vial
5. Streptavidin-HRP Conjugate - 60 μL/vial, 200- fold concentrated solution of Streptavidin conjugate to HRP. 1 vial
6. Pretreatment Solution - 20 mL of buffered based solution. 1 bottle
7. Dilution Buffer - 30 mL of buffered protein based solution with preservatives. 1 bottle
8. HRP Diluent Solution - 12mL of buffered protein based solution with preservatives. 1 bottle
9. Wash Buffer - 50 mL of 10- fold concentrated buffered surfactant, with preservative. 1 bottle
10. TMB Substrate Solution-11 mL of TMB substrate solution. 1 bottle
11. Stop Solution - 11 mL of 0.5M HCI. 1 bottle
12. Plate Sealer: 1
13. Plastic Pouch: 1
Unopened Kit: Store at 2-8°C for up to 12 months. For longer storage, unopened Standard, Positive Control and Detection Antibody Concentrate should be stored at -20 or -70°C. Do not use kit past expiration date.
Opened/Reconstituted Reagents: Reconstituted Standard and Antibody Concentrate Solution SHOULD BE STORED at -20°C or -70°C for up to one month. Streptavidin-HRP Conjugate 200-fold concentrate and other components may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 12 months. Diluted standard working solution and positive control should be prepared and used immediately.
Microplate Wells: Return unused wells to the plastic pouch with the desiccant pack and seal along entire edge of zip-seal. Microplate may be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C after opening.
Intra-assay Precision (CV%): 4 - 6%
Inter-assay Precision (CV%): 8 - 12%