serum, citrate plasma
For the qualitative determination of IgA class antibodies against Adenovirus in Human serum or plasma (citrate).
Contents of Kit
1. Adenovirus Coated Wells (IgA)
2. IgA Sample Diluent
3. Stop Solution
4. Washing Solution (20X conc.)
5. Adenovirus anti-IgA Conjugate
6. TMB Substrate Solution
7. Adenovirus IgA positive Control
8. Adenovirus IgA Cut-off Control
9. Adenovirus IgA Negative Control
10. Strip holder
The reagents are stable up to the expiry date stated on the label when stored at 2-8°C. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.
The sensitivity is defined as the probability of the assay of scoring positive in the presence of the specific analyte. It is >90%.