vaccine, cell culture
This kit can be used in quantitative and qualitative analysis of gentamicin residue in vaccine and cell culture.
Contents of Kit
1. Microtiter plate with 96 wells coated with antigen
2. Standard solutions(6x1 mL/bottle)
3. High concentration Gentamicin Standards: (1 mL/bottle) 1μg/mL
4. Enzyme conjugate 12 mL (red cap)
5. Antibody solution 7 mL (green cap)
6. Solution A: 7 mL (white cap)
7. Solution B: 7 mL (red cap)
8. Stop solution: 7 mL (yellow cap)
9. 20xconcentrated wash solution: 40 mL (transparent cap)
10. 2xSample diluent: 50 mL (blue cap)
CV of the ELISA kit is less than 10%
Gentamicin residue in the production of biological samples may lead to severe allergic reactions in certain groups. Thus it is strictly controlled in many countries in the world. This kit is a new product for drug residual detection based on ELISA technology, which is rapid, easy-to-use, and sensitive, and can considerably minimize operation errors and work intensity.