serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant, urine
The Human Furin ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Furin in serum, plasma (collect plasma using heparin and EDTA as an anticoagulant. Citrate is not recommended), cell culture supernatants and urine.
Contents of Kit
1. Furin Microplate: 96 wells (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human Furin.
2. Wash Buffer Concentrate (20X): 25 mL of 20X concentrated solution.
3. Standards: 2 vials of recombinant human Furin.
4. Assay Diluent A: 30 mL diluent buffer, 0.09% sodium azide as preservative. For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent.
5. Assay Diluent B: 15 mL of 5X concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium/urine) diluent.
6. Detection Antibody Furin: 2 vial of biotinylated anti-human Furin.
7. HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate: 200 μL 300X concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin.
8. TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent: 12 mL of 3, 3', 5, 5'-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) in buffer solution.
9. Stop Solution: 8 mL of 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2-8°C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20°C or -80°C (recommended at -80°C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be stored for up to 1 month at 2-8°C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge.
Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.