The Epstein Barr Virus Early Antigen (EBV-EA) IgG Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), is intended for the detection of IgG antibody to Epstein Barr Virus Nuclear Antigen-1 in human sera and plasma.
Contents of Kit
1. Microwell strips: EBV-EA antigen coated wells. (12 x 8 wells)
2. Sample Diluent: White Cap. 1 vial (22 ml)
3. Washing concentrate 10x: White Cap. 1bottle (100 ml)
4. TMB Chromogenic Substrate: Amber bottle. 1 vial (15 ml)
5. Enzyme conjugate: Red color solution. 1 vial (12 ml)
6. Negative control: Range stated on label. Natural Cap. 1 vial (150 µl)
7. Calibrator: Factor value (f) stated on label. Red Cap. 1 vial (150 µl)
8. Positive control: Range stated on label. Green Cap. 1 vial (150 µl)
9. Stop solution: 2 N HCl. 1 vial (12 ml)
Store the kit reagents at 2-8°C. Keep microwells sealed in a dry bag with desiccants. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.
The precision of the assay was evaluated by testing three different sera of eight replicates over a period of one week. The Intra-assay and Inter-assay C.V. are summarized below:
Intra-assay: Negative(12.5%) Low positive(8.5%) Positive(5.6%)
Inter-assay: Negative(14.8%) Low positive(10.9%) Positive(8.5%)