The Nitrofurantoin ELISA KIT is an immunoassay for the detection of the Nitrofurantoin metabolite (AHD) in contaminated samples.
Contents of Kit
1. Microtiter plate coated with antibodies against AHD
2. Nitrofurantoin Standards/Calibrators (6)
3. Nitrofurantoin-HRP Conjugate Solution
4. Sample Treatment Buffer (10X) Concentrate
5. Wash Solution/Sample Diluent (10X) Concentrate
6. Derivatization Reagent
7. Color (Substrate) Solution (TMB)
8. Stop Solution
The Nitrofurantoin ELISA Kit should to be stored in the refrigerator (4-8°C). The solutions must be allowed to reach room temperature (20-25°C) before use. Reagents may be used until the expiration date on the box. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.