This competitive ELISA kit is for determination of 12-HETE (12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid) levels in biological samples.
Each kit can be used for triplicate analyses of up to 24 samples contains using a 96 well plate format, and contains a vial of 12-HETE standard, a vial of 12-HETE-conjugated horseradish peroxidase (HRP), and buffers for sample and HRP dilutions, and plate washing.
Contents of Kit
1. 12-HETE ELISA Plate: Solid 96-well plate coated with anti 12-HETE antibody in each well
2. 12-HETE Standard (2 μL): Stock standard at a concentration of 1 mg/mL
3. 12-HETE HRP Conjugates (12 μL): 1000 X concentrated solution
4. Sample Dilution Buffer (25 mL): 10 X solution of Tris-buffered saline with preservatives
5. HRP Buffer (15 mL): 1 X solution of Tris-buffered saline with preservatives
6. Wash Buffer Solution (25 mL): 10 X solution of Tris-buffered saline with detergents and preservatives
7. TMB Substrate (24 mL): A solution of TMB (tetra methyl benzadine)
This kit will obtain optimal results if all of the components are stored at the proper temperature prior to use. Items should be stored at the designated temperatures upon receipt of this kit. All components are stored below -20°C and should not be re-frozen and thawed more than necessary.